Toyota Supra mkiv
Supra RZ 1994 imported by Adams Bardsley Cars Ltd Christchurch and owned be me
since July 1999. The current list of mod's so far:
- Cylinder head ported-relieved-modified with Manley race valves, valve springs, and titanium valve spring retainers.
- ARP head stud kit.
- JUN 264 Hi Lift Racing Cams.
- Single Borg Warner Bullseye S372S conversion.
- Stainless tubular split entry exhaust headers.
- 60mm waste gate plumbed back to the rear bumper.
- Full 3.5" custom exhaust system into a custom made 3.5" bore stainless muffler.
- PNT Plenum Chamber and 80mm throttle body.
- Alloy Front Mount Intercooler; core size 700x300x100mm core.
- Custom made 3" alloy Intercooler pipes.
- Twin 50mm alloy Blow Off Valves.
- Water Methanol Injection system.
- RPS Triple Carbon/Carbon clutch and flywheel.
- Twin in tank high flow Walbro electric fuel pumps, custom fuel lines, fuel filters to modified twin entry fuel rail with 800cc Sard Injectors.
- Sard Type-RJ 1:1 fuel regulator.
- Custom cold air intake to K&N air filter and 6" pipe to turbo.
- Custom crankcase ventilation system.
- Derale 19 row oil cooler with twin thermostat controlled fans and Greedy Sandwich Plate
- Fluidampr crankshaft pulley
- Custom alloy radiator with twin fans
- LINK ECU Plus G3 Engine Management system upgraded to G4 firmware
- Twin 3 cylinder Links igniters
- 7 Bar MAP sensor.
- E-Boost, electronic boost controller.
- Gauges added: 60mm, 270 deg, water temp, oil pressure, engine oil temp, fuel pressure AFR gauges.
- Philips CEM 3000 ICE
- Car immobilizer and alarm system with shock, glass break and microwave sensors.
- Battery relocated to custom box under rear seat.
- Custom under bonnet jump start plug
- HKS Twin Power Type DL1 Ignition.
- New replacement OEM Ignition Coils
- TRD 320 kph speedo.
- Hillspeed Digital GPS Speedo
- Belltronic Radar Detector.
- Engine bay fuse box relocated next to ECU (makes room for the PNT Plenum)
- Windscreen washer bottle relocated to spare wheel well.
- Plus 100 Narva headlight bulbs
- Shift light
- Turbo timer
In the pipeline:
- TRD Diff centre
- 4 pot front calipers and 2 pot rear calipers.
- Goodrich SS braided brake hoses
- Lowered springs by 2"
- Solid Sway bars front and rear.
- Enkie Wun-Guns 17" Rims
- Goodyear F1 Supercar tyres. 265/40/ZR17 rear and 235/45/ZR17 front. Both Y speed rated.
- B&M Front Brake line lock system.
- Custom pipe and fin power steering cooler.
- Front lip spoiler.
- Bonnet cooling vents.
- Custom made front suspension strut.
- Short shift gear shift.
- Floor mounted fire extinguisher
- Forged engine internals
- Bigger injectors
- Half roll cage
Best ET to date, 10.936 @ 214.2 kmh on Mickey Thompson Street E/T's.
Best MPH 214.2 kmh
2012 winner of the Ashburton Car Club flying 1/4 mile with an average speed of 177.515 MPH
2011 Winner of Ashburton Car Club flying 1/4 mile
2010 Winner of Ashburton Car Club flying 1/4 mile
2009 Winner of Ashburton Car Club flying 1/4 mile
2008 Winner of Ashburton Car Club flying 1/4 mile
Any questions or suggestions please email me
Enkei Wun-Gun 17" Rims
Back to Home Page
Thanks for visiting mkiv.co.nz
Last modified on Thursday November 28th, 2013